Tuesday 13 November 2012

Meeting An Old Friend

I met an old friend of mine after 5 long years. She was travelling to India,via Dubai and took a transit here.Eventhough our chit chat over coffee lasted only for half an hour,it was really exciting .We met in Dubai mall and I succeeded in persuading them(she and hubby) in not going to 'At the Top-Burj Khaleefa' .Instead we spent time in clicking snaps and taking a stroll in the mall.
I was gratified to find how she has changed for good over these years.Changes in attitude, lifestyle, dressing sense..I guess living in US people tend to change.But deep down inside her, she was still the same, we shared the same warmth and joy ,were delighted to be in each other's company , just like old times.
She was the one who taught me riding a 2-wheeler.Gold shopping always reminds me of her as back in college days she was very fond of Gold ornaments.( that part also she has changed now).

After meeting me,they went on to Atlantis and myself back to home.I assured her next I will meet her in US.. :D
US Callingggggg....... :)

2 comments:

  1. all d best buddy:) let yr US aspiration come true ASAP...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to read abt ur meeting:-).

    US is definitely calling;-D

    ReplyDelete