Wednesday 7 November 2012

Continued from here  :

From that year onwards ,  during Christmas I have tried in my best ways to decorate my home.

During one of the Xmas over the years, I learned that making A Crib or Decorating a Xmas tree is not for others to see or admire how good or bad it is. Its for keeping our faith and to spread the joy of Happiness around us.

Years went by, I had to move to Bangalore for my graduation. Post Graduation, Work, Marriage,Relocation to Dubai, Again Back to Bangalore ,Again  to Dubai  and now A Kid , all theses things happened during the course of time with a pinch of sweetness and bitterness as well..

Nowadays, I am contemplating as to where would I keep the Xmas tree this time as I have a toddler who is getting naughtier day by day. But at the same time I smile to myself thinking I have more reasons to celebrate Xmas and in a way I can reprise and  reminisce my own childhood having my kiddo around... :)


3 comments: