Tuesday 11 September 2012

Dubai At Its Best- Dubai Shopping Festival

Its the beginning of that time of the the year  I just love. Closing of summer , starting of fall and oh yeah winter is Close By.. :)
Weather is changing gradually. Temperature is dropping by and in the mornings fog started to appear .
Winter always reminds me of  X'mas celebrations in my hometown.Detail in another post.. :)

Recently  dates for DSF-2013 was announced and I was thrilled to hear it. My first experience with DSF was in 2009. During the season they conduct various events throughout Dubai , like prize drawing ,fashion shows etc. All the participating shops will be offering discounts as well chance to participate in some draw.
We get amazing deals in electronics ,home appliances and all.
The main attraction is Global Village where we have many pavilions of various countries. And in each pavilion you get to buy goodies from that country. I bought pendants from Yemen pavilion both the times I went there.During Weekends they have various stage shows by many groups representing their countries.

If you are planning to visit Dubai , winter is the best time according to me. It can really get cold during nights and I just love that.DSF 2013 is from Jan 3rd  2013 to  Feb 3rd 2012.


One story from my side about DSF is , i went to global village in alternative style.I visited in 2009 ,couldnt go in 2010,again went in 2011 , but couldnt make it in 2012... I fervently hope I can go in 2013 with  new addition in my family,thats my son.. :)

To be continued :



2 comments:

  1. I must say it is nice and informative share i want to know some thing about Dubai
    Shopping Festival

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kingoffighters, I am all happy to help!

    ReplyDelete