Thursday 20 September 2012

Rimmel London Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

I am a minimal-makeup person not because I don't like to wear make-up, because sometimes I forget to wear it while getting ready for work in the morning. Me, a no-morning person , just get enough time to run to work everyday.Sigh :D. But somehow I  always found time to do my eyes.  
When I shifted to Dubai 2 years back from Bangalore, I found almost everyone on my age group put nice-make up. In this region , cosmetics is easily affordable for any income group and the options are many to choose.Back in Bangalore Lakme,Maybelline , Revlon  were my choices and compared to that in Dubai the brands are countless.. 
For my eyes I always used Boutique Kajal and was desperately looking for a nice eyeliner after moving to Dubai.Test and tried various unknown brands until I found Rimmel London Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.


I am in love with this product especially because the cap arrangement. It does not smudge and its waterproof. Sometimes I feel  bit of heaviness on my eyes. That's the only bad thing I can say about this product.

I bought it from Carrefour in Deira City Center,Dubai for 19 AED with some discount.

Actual Price :
25-40 AED
Product Claims :
 Subtle or bold eyeliner looks that lasts all day.Long lasting gel formula with intense color pigments. Applies easily with built-in brush applicator Waterproof formula stays in place all day-wont budge or smudge


 Packaging:


That’s the best part of it. It is neatly packed where in the brush is kept in the cap itself. Easy for carrying outside and good for travel.



Applying:


It is highly pigmented and usually gives a thick line for me. It does not smudge, but take some time to dry. But once dried, its stays put for many hours. It produces thick black color.

What I loved in the product:
1.Packaging

2. When they say,its waterproof it is really waterproof.It takes a good facewash to get the application off me completely.

3. Gel based and stays for many hours.

What I dint like :

1. Does not dry quickly.It takes minimum 2-3 minuteds to dry completely. 
2. Sometime I feel a bit heaviness on my eyelids after wearing it for a long time.

Ratings:
I will give 4/5 and this my daily wear to work nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. lol..just improving my writing Ramesh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading abt make-up and like watching my friends when they apply it. My SIL wears the eyeliner really well. She put it on me and I thought it looked really good. But when I tried to apply it I made such a hash that I never tried again;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha.. Nancy, you should try again.. I started wearing from my 11th Standard and cant go out without applying that... I just luv eye makeup...

    ReplyDelete