Wednesday 12 September 2012

Confessions of A Blogger

For the very first time I came to know about the concept of blogging, 6 years back in the year 2006. I started writing in rediffblogs and somehow, some of my entries were lost. Some are still there in that however I am unable to launch the  page.

I started writing at blogspot in the year 2009 .I write whenever I feel like ,not following any rules. I don’t have a target audience. I have shared one recipe; soon will be posting a product review. I write about things at work, about friends.

Off late I learned that I have a liking towards writing, I cannot still call it as a passion. For some people words come easily .In my case I can talk for hours continuously without a problem but writing down something is really a task. But whenever I have a thrive to write, I do write and I write to pacify my wishing to write.And hence the post :)

Stay Cool! Have fun :)

2 comments: