Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cheers to Simple Life

I have a decent job which ables me to buy whatever I like on a sudden day,if its not ridiculously expensive.

When I come  home after work ,even though there will be nobody offering me a snack or tea, at least there is a HOME at the end of the day I can return to.

I can pick up a menu card of food  and order for a home delivery ,If I don't want to have whatever is available at home on a particular day.

I have enough and more clothes to wear, for whatever occasions it may be .

But,even after having all these why am I not being happy like old times?

10 years back,I dint have such luxuries in my life ,but I was a lot more happier.

May be I should cut down the intricacies of my current life and learn to live a simple one..
And let me find out How?

Cheers to the Simple Life!!! :) (Too much of gyaaan ?? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment