Thursday 10 January 2013

Memories

Sometimes when I really don't have anything to do,not even something to think hard or brainstorm,I refresh my memory back in the time line to trace till where I can reach... My friends always tell me that I am a person who can get lost in thoughts in just a snap of a second...Yes I am a day dreamer.. I agree!.
In one of those memory sessions,following are the things I can remember.

1. I have a vague memory of having a cow at my home. Recently,When I asked my mother about it, she said it was around when I was three years old.Probably my first memory.
2. I remember writing the year 1989 in my notebook .I was in grade 2 then. Again, I recollect writing 9/9/99  during a  Physics Lecture in 12th  Grade.Also I remember 12/12/12 which happened last month... :)
3. I remember my father taking me to attend the very first class in 1st Grade (year 1988)and asked me  to say "Haajar" when my attendance was taken.
4. I dint attend any of KG classes. Only class I attended before joining school was "Ashaan Kalari" where I learned those Malayalam alphabets.
5. I studied in 'Malayalam Medium' school where formal English classes started only in Grade 5.Till then, the only English what I knew was alphabets.
6. During grade 2, I was so scared of a girl in my catechism class that  I used to make reasons for not making into to the classes.I can  still remember her face.
7.Once some draw happened in my school for some prizes and I got '0' .. I still laugh thinking about this.How could someone drop '0' in a box where each student was asked to take one slip and whoever get '1' wins the Grand prize.I was in Grade 3.

Above listed all are my first memories of my life (the significant ones..:).Whenever I hear a past date or an incident I usually try to recollect what was I doing then? Do you also do the same? :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment