Tuesday 17 February 2009

Dubai Blues

Its 10.30 PM here in Dubai. And I thought will strike this space once again...
If you check the date , between each of my entries there is a huge gap.. Now the gap between this one and the last one is a significant one since I GOT MARRIED in this gap!!!!!! DAMN ME!!
I got married on 20 th October 2008 and straight to Dubai on October 27 th 2008 .
Roamed around here and there in Dubai , visited almost all the clubs , was amazed to find out the lane discipline of traffic , and REALLY amazed at the CARS since this was my first trip ever outside INDIA..
Oh forgot to say, We were not given entry in one of the clubs cuz of the skin color ...that to in an ARAB country....rather an ASIAN country.. GRRRRR!!!!
It was a huge gap from my professional life also..But now this gap is getting too much extended..
If u check my mail inbox in last month the recipient's address's only starts with words like hr,cv,jobs,career,it etc....
And my baby Google machine gets a hit from me at least ten times in a day with the keywords IT jobs in Dubai,Java Jobs in Dubai, software jobs in Dubai.. but that was in the first week now it has broadened to HR executive jobs in Dubai,web designer jobs in Dubai And i don't know what not.....Leave all those now
Hey there wind blowing outside marking an end to the winter .. now i have no clue how the summer gonna be.. just heard from everyone that its gonna be really GTEATTTTTTTTTTT!!!
And oh yeah had been to DSF twice.Nice experience..Being there you will feel as if you have come to really a global village .. Merging of culture and civilization..
One bad thingy here is you don't get to buy booze here..means u need to hold a licence..AHA!!!And sherichan doesnot have one..its expired.. GUD ANYWAYS!!!

now i am blogging now cuz i seriously don't have anything else to do..Excuse me guys for the spelling mistake and all if there is any..Cant recheck it now...

Thought abet something now.. Made me smile :)
There was this guy named Pak M (Darshini knows who is it) ..Swati also should remember.. I am sure u guys will after reading the following sentences..
His orkut profile says
"Idea of a perfect first date" : Cool
"From my past relationships I learned " : Cool
Hobbies : Body building,body toning ..GRRRRRRRR!!!!
how can everything be so kewl man??? HELLO ...
we used laugh our hearts out those days..

And all of his sentences will contain "that's gonna be like " , "i will be gonna be like", ..
great fun.. :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your job hunt. something will click soon, don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be remembering our old conversations...
    "Why somethings happen to us alone??"
    I know why, coz we are special and good people.
    Atleast you are a good person... leave me alone from the good part. :)
    Certain Good stuff take a while before its delivered. God is testing our endurance... So be it.. we will wait for the best...
    Just keep waiting... you will get exactly what you need.

    ReplyDelete