Tuesday 28 April 2015

Chronicles



I am not going to mention when this happened. But it happened during my college times.
All in my class were excited to host the welcome party for the juniors. Minor raging and friendly talks were allowed with juniors and me and a girl friend of mine took the sinful pleasure of terrifying them (It’s a sad fact that we were terrified when confronted the juniors) with occasional bullying and intense staring.
The much awaited Fresher’s Welcome party arrived. For time pass we were hunting for good looking chaps among juniors you know just in case :) . And my eyes were struck on this tall cute guy. He was seated write opposite to me. To my amusement he was also grinning at me. Both of us were enjoying the reciprocation we were getting in the same level from him.  The grinning and eye contact went on till the formal addressing finished. During the dinner time, he walked up to us and introduced himself. Our excitement grew further when he striked a conversation and asked me

“Are you the one who is dating my friend, Mr. “X”.
I said “Yes”
He: “I was his junior in school and I knew about you. Hence wanted to talk to you”.

My grin disappeared instantly and I vanished into thin air almost at the same moment.
During the entire juniors program I forgot I was dating Mr. X and my junior reminded me in a way that I wrote this post about the whole incident after a decade…

Stay cool.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment