Friday 5 December 2014

Yet Again Christmas Time...

So the year 2014 went off so fast. This was the year with so much of turmoil and confusions in my life.I took the most challenging and heartbreaking decision in my life in this year , read it as 'Moving To Australia.'
Being in Dubai for more than  half a decade , I had got used to the whims and fancies of Dubai. Its a irony that most of the time while being in Dubai I  blamed the place by comparing it with Bangalore .
But this year changed it all. I irrevocably fell in love with Dubai.May be the twists and turns happened in this year or may be because I made a lot of new friends.Whatever may be the reasons, the damage of loosing myself to Dubai was irreparable. 
Coming to the life in Adelaide, its laid back and beautiful, but boring as well. Compared to the working class life style of Dubai, here people are having a laid back country side living . I lived in the hills and I was awestruck at the silence of the place. Like my friend said 'The only sound you hear sometimes is your own heartbeats '. That is indeed the atmosphere here.
And people here are very friendly. In the initial weeks , I felt a bit annoyed by being smiled and greeted  at everywhere be it in the bus,shopping mall etc.
It will take some time before sinking in here. And in this hemisphere, December comes in summer season so is Christmas. :(.. 
But the Christmas decorations and the atmosphere is totally different from what I have seen in Dubai or in Bangalore. 

So its again the year end . A time to wind up some things and bring in the fresh seasons in life.The New year comes with new hopes and new aspirations. May it be the best for everyone out there..

Season's greetings to all....


No comments:

Post a Comment