Sunday 30 March 2014

The time being Passed!

Of late,for me, one of the happiest moment in a real long time was getting the Australian PR .3 Months of sheer anticipation,excitement and restlessness  came to an end on Dec 30th 2013, just because the outcome of my application for the PR was positive . I was all happy.. 
The happiness was followed by my son's birthday and my birthday . It even got multiplied by some other reasons. And then my much awaited  Australian Trip .  And I was thinking about  my options to leave Dubai.
All these 4 years while working in Dubai I always missed Bangalore(I still do and always will...) so much that, I  bore  my colleagues about my Bangalore days almost everyday. But never ever  I felt this way as I am feeling right now , when I was about to leave Bangalore.

So the obvious question, what am i feeling right now about leaving Dubai? How I wish I could name that feeling. It is strange . It is unpleasant. Its is painful. The thought that I might have to start from scratch again in OZ land dreads me. And  on a worse not, nobody is forcing me to go there ,it is solely my decision and  The decision is made . But implementing it is taking a stroll on me emotionally.

Hope I will feel better as the time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment